A British school in Dnipro
Nowadays a good education is the key to your child’s future success. Studying a good school will make it easier to choose a university and build your dream career. It is a good and useful skill for every educated person to know English, because it is the common global language used in business communication. . Of course, you could start learning a foreign language at an older age, but is it effective? At an early age it’s much easier to learn new things. Better educational opportunities lead to better career prospects. . A private school in Dnipro is an excellent option for the comprehensive development of the younger generation.
A high level of knowledge, an excellent attitude to students, a comfortable learning environment, positive feedback from alumni – you will have all these benefits in our private British school..
What makes an English school in Dnipro so special?
The very name makes it clear that the curriculum focuses on learning English, which plays a very important role, especially in international communication. All subjects in our school are taught in English, which helps your child to get immersed in an English-speaking environment, learn new things and keep enriching their knowledge. This option is perfect for those who are thinking about studying abroad. It will be much easier to adjust to university life.
A nice bonus will be the price of studying in a private school in Dnipro. It fully corresponds to the quality of education provided in our educational institution, even during holidays.
Another big advantage is that the curriculum is aimed at children of all ages:
- The National Curriculum for England caters for children from Nursery to Year 9.
- In Years 10 and 11 students get prepared for an important exam to obtain a Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) qualification. .
- If your child chooses Dual Curriculum, in Year 12 he/she can also acquire a Ukrainian Atestat..
The British International School in Dnipro provides a high level of education and all necessary life skills your child will need as an adult, which builds a gateway to the best universities around the world.
What advantages does the British International School in Dnipro offer?
Our school stands out from other language schools . The latter may be cheaper, but do they deliver high quality education? Studying at the British International School in Dnipro, your child will enjoy the following important benefits:
- A comfortable environment. Children are relaxed and focused on their lessons because we have a homelike and friendly atmosphere.
- The possibility of joining our school at any age. 3-year-olds can enroll in the school as well as teenagers (up to 18 years old).
- Prestigious certificates. The student l will become a holder of an internationally recognised diploma, which will make it much easier for him or her to apply for further studies at a foreign university. It will also open the door to the universities of Ukraine, if your child chooses to l simultaneously study the Ukrainian programme.
- In-depth theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
- The opportunity to significantly improve your level of English, which will help your childbuild a career and further study.
- High-quality online lessons, which are in demand due to the difficult situation in the country.
Only with a holistic approach to all processes will a child receive the best possible school education.
Enrolment and follow-up with new students
If you have decided that your child will attend our private school, there are a few things to remember. Students at the English School in Dnipro are divided into the following age groups:
- 3-6 years old;
- 7-13 years;
- 11-14 years.
The entry requirements at each level are slightly different.
We accept children in kindergarten and primary school regardless of their English level. Teachers will do their utmost to make sure that your child can immerse himself/herself in the school environment and adapt more quickly. If a child applies to study with us, they should attend an interview before being officially enrolled. This enables children and teachers to get to know each other and begin to develop a rapport. Our staff identify and meet all of the student’s educational needs.
For children aged 7 years and older, British School admission rules and fees are different. Students must have a good command of the English language to communicate effectively and absorb all information. In order to get into Year 7-9 you need to take a formal interview, which includes an English and Maths test. The interview takes place in the presence of a parent or guardian.
Our school in Dnipro is located on 39a Antonovycha Street. By choosing the right school for your child now, you have already ensured his or her admission to a prestigious university and thought about his or her future.