British International School in Kyiv
We tend to provide children with what is best for them. Parents follow this rule worldwide, from minor to major things… The programme has a strong focus on academic achievement. Only in a modern school with professional and responsible teachers, your child can unleash his/her creative potential, explore his/her interests and choose a career path. A private school in Kyiv is a great foundation for building a secure future. Everyone can learn here. A gateway to prestigious universities worldwide, a British International School in Kyiv will help your child acquire and fully develop essential life skills.
In the Ukrainian capital you can get the knowledge you need, combined with excellent English language skills. BISU is ready to welcome all inquisitive students and, and our teachers will help them develop cultural tolerance as well as British and international values. Academic success at BISU will enable our students to reach incredible heights and continue their further studies at a reputable university.
The British School Experience
Some parents are not aware of all the advantages of our public school in Kyiv. After all, foreign languages are taught everywhere, many tutors offer their services, and there are plenty of free courses on the Internet.
An English school in Kyivv is not just an institution where you learn a second language in depth. What makes the British school in Pechersk stand out is that its educators teach all subjects in English.
Other benefits of our educational system include the following:
- Teaching according to the National Curriculum for England. Experienced teachers equip students with knowledge and skills necessary for entering a university
- Upon graduation, each graduate takes an exam and receives an International Baccalaureate or A level Diploma from a private school in Kyiv. With this document your child can easily enter a European or American university.
- The British School in Kyiv provides an opportunity to receive two complete secondary education diplomas, international, and Ukrainian.
- We offer an individual approach and give attention to each child to meet his/her educational needs and help develop his/her talents and capacities.
. Our private school in Kyiv will definitely benefit your child. Bring your daughter or son to us and learn more about our effective methods .
What you should know about the British school
All the educational processes at the reputable school in Kyiv comply with the COBIS (Council of British International Schools) standards. We make sure that our students receive the same quality education as those studying at private schools in the UK . We are the only school in Ukraine with the status of a COBIS member. The tuition fees the British School in Kyiv are fully justified by the high quality of curricula.
Today, the private school in Kyiv offers learning and teaching mainly online . However, before the war COVID lockdown, the school organised a variety of fun competitions and costume parties, math contests and concerts, joint movie screenings and sporting events. This helps building rapport with classmates and making friends in other age groups.By supporting students’ choices and interests, teachers help them develop personal interest and choose hobbies.
Which age groups can study with us?
Our schools are located in Nivki and Pechersk. Besides their different locations, they offer education for different age groups -. You can choose:
- Kindergarten ont 45 Tolbukhin Street, which welcomes children aged from 3 to 5 years old. Children are taught in English and Ukrainian in compliance with the Early Years Foundation curriculum Stage. Those with no knowledge of English can achieve above average results within a couple of years.
- The bilingual kindergarten on 1 Drahomanova Street also invites children aged from 3 to 5 years old to join us.Our programme focuses on the child’s holistic development. The kindergarten has its own closed territory, round-the-clock security, video surveillance and shelter.
- Private primary (for 6-10-year-olds) and secondary (for 11-18-year-olds) school on 45 Tolbukhina Street. Students in Years 12 and 13 will take the classical two-year A level programme to get prepared for university studies in the UK and elsewhere.
- The primary and secondary schools on 1 Dragomanova Street operate on the same principle. Graduating students can take the International Baccalaureate Programme and earn an IBDP Diploma, which entitles them to enter the world’s most prestigious universities.
Those wishing to enter a kindergarten or primary school need to be interviewed. Students in Years 7-13 will have a formal interview and an exam in English and Maths.
Which international school should I choose?
The private school in Kyiv is organised according to the highest standards of quality and safety in the premises and on the territory, which is ensured by round-the-clock security. All our students enjoy high quality lessons, delicious meals, interactive activities, holidays, professional and effective training. You pay tuition fees to a British School in Kyiv for a high quality education that will enable your child to enter the world’s top universities.. The price of a British International school in Kyiv is fully justified, as evidenced by the positive feedback from students and their parents. Our school ensures quality education for students aged 3-18. BISU’s teaching staff comprises highly qualified academics and native speakers, who create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
46% of our graduates are enrolled in the world’s top 200 universities, 63% have entered UK universities. Obtaining world class education and studying with us will set your child up for his/her future success.