The British International School is an excellent educational institution for your child in Kyiv
Acquiring high-quality education is heading towards future success in life. When education is obtained in English and confirmed by internationally recognised certificates, you are welcome to enter any prestigious universities all around the world.
As a modern British school in Kyiv, we provide the best education. All-rounded development, recognising the abilities and traits enable children to gain useful life-skills.
What should you know about the British International School in Kyiv?
Some people mistakenly think that it is a school providing an in-depth study of the English language. Therefore, there is no need to search for another school when there are many of them in Kyiv.
That is not a true conclusion. After all, a private English-speaking school is not just an educational institution where a foreign language is taught. Here all the subjects are taught in English.
Let us regard in more detail about some features of learning in such a school:
- All education is provided according to the National Curriculum of England. It gives students the knowledge they need to enter many of the world’s universities.
- After graduation, each student passes the exams and the English-speaking school issues an international certificate of secondary education. This will make it easier to enter the universities in the future.
- The introduced English-speaking schools in Kyiv (3 campuses) provide a dual curriculum programme that allows to receive the Ukrainian Atestat.
- Here attention is paid to the comprehensive development of the child allowing to maximise their talents and abilities as well as empowering them to develop their future career successfully.
These are not all the advantages that the private English-speaking school has. Education of a child here is the first impetus to their future success.
How to choose a prestigious educational institution for a child?
Now there is no problem with finding a good school for children. You have a huge choice among English-speaking schools in Kyiv. You only need to carefully study the market and choose the best option. So, these are some tips to help.
- From what age are children admitted? The prestigious school welcomes children aged 3 to 18. Each age group is comforted and supported accordingly.
- Proper attention is paid to the curriculum. Here, students up to 6th grade are taught according to the British Curriculum and the National Curriculum of England. Apart from that, this private English-speaking school provides a dual curriculum programme to grant the Ukrainian Atestat.
- Take an interest in school life. It is important that a child develops comprehensively. Good knowledge is great but visiting various after-school clubs and extracurricular activities will reveal the talents of children. Moreover, it helps to strengthen the relationship between them.
- Take notice of the organisational structure. Children should feel safe, comfortable, and secure – that is obliged to provide a non-standard school.
Doing you best in the research, you can choose the perfect school for your child.
Which international school to choose?
Modern private English-speaking school has been a worthy choice of parents for a long time. BISU guarantees high-quality knowledge and comprehensive development of your children. 3 campuses in Kyiv enable to provide a decent education to children of 3-18 years. The graduates receive an internationally recognised certificate or diploma. Also, they have an option to earn the Ukrainian Atestat.
It’s worth also mentioning that BISU is:
- qualified teaching staff and native speakers;
- a member of COBIS and Black Sea Schools Group
- a school having a positive educational environment
Education of a child is an important step for their future.